BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION CANDIDATES
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, concerning the protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, RGPD) we inform you:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: La Cupula Music
For what purpose and for how long do we treat your personal data?
- As a main purpose we treat your data for the selection of personnel.
- We treat your data for two years in order to comply with the principle of accuracy and updating of the data.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- The legal basis of the treatments with the additional purposes is the voluntary remission of their Curriculum Vitae and its conservation, by virtue of the legitimate interest.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- For the main purpose the recipient is the company that you as an applicant have been interested in and sent your application.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning them or not, to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- When the treatment has its legal basis in the consent, you will have the right to revoke that consent at any time, without it being retroactive.
- Interested persons also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the data processing is not in accordance with the data protection regulations.